Wise Mind Counseling is dedicated to offering expert care in a compassionate, non-judgmental manner. Located in Green Bay and helping residents in Wisconsin. Offering in person and virtual treatment options.
A woman-owned and led business, and all people regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification or disability are welcome.
Collaborative care: At Wise Mind Counseling, therapy is viewed as a collaborative process between equals and building a real relationship is important. There is an emphasis on open, authentic communication and respect of individuals’ goals, and choices. Wise Mind Counseling strives to offer an accepting, welcoming, and validating environment.
Delivering evidence-based care: In order for people to benefit from therapy, it is essential to provide a treatment that has been proven to work and is individualized to one’s symptoms and goals. Wise Mind Counseling is committed to delivering the treatments with scientific research to help clients improve their lives.
How can Wise Mind Counseling help you
It can be very difficult to know how to get started in counseling, to understand your symptoms, find a therapist who is a fit for you, and to find a treatment that works. Wise Mind Counseling is here to help you.
Meet Kim Marohl
I have been practicing therapy since 2009 and focus on a balanced treatment approach with both acceptance (mindfulness and self-compassion) and change (skills training and cognitive, behavior, and exposure strategies).
- DBT-Linehan Board of Certification, Certified Clinician
- DBT-PE trained to treat Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) alone, as well as when trauma is experienced with multiple diagnoses and symptoms
- Behavior Activation trained to treat mood and anxiety
- Exposure and Relapse Prevention trained to treat Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Exposure Therapy to treat Panic Disorder
- (CAMS) Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality trained
Phone: (920) 278-2620
321 St. George Street
Green Bay, WI, 54302
There are more possibilities in every moment than we realize.
-Thich Nhat Hanh