Wise Mind Counseling is an evidence based therapy practice located in Green Bay and helping residents of Wisconsin. A woman-owned and led business, and all people regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification or disability are welcome. Virtual and in person treatment options.
How can Wise Mind Counseling help you
To provide compassionate, non-judgmental care in an accepting and validating environment, to offer a space that is safe (acknowledging individual differences), friendly, and welcoming.
Collaborative care: Therapy is a collaborative process and a real relationship between equals (client and therapist). I value open communication and respect of individuals’ goals, and choices.
Delivering evidence-based care: In order for people to benefit from therapy, I believe it is essential to provide a treatment that has been proven to work and is individualized. I consistently participate in continued education so I can best help people reach their goals and provide the most effective and efficient treatment I can.
Meet Kim Marohl
I have been practicing therapy since 2009. I strive to offer a balanced treatment approach with both acceptance (mindfulness to self, others, and the moment) and change strategies, (skills training and cognitive, behavior, and exposure therapies adapted to individual symptoms and goals).
- DBT-Linehan Board of Certification, Certified Clinician
- DBT-PE trained to treat Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) alone, as well as when trauma is experienced with multiple diagnoses and symptoms
- Behavior Activation trained to treat mood and anxiety
- Exposure and Relapse Prevention trained to treat Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Exposure Therapy to treat Panic Disorder
- Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CAMS) trained
Phone: (920) 278-2620
Fax: (920) 278-7886
321 St. George Street, Green Bay, WI, 54302
There are more possibilities in every moment than we realize.
-Thich Nhat Hanh